Reports to: Manufacturing Manager.
- Assist Toolroom staff with the manufacture of tooling, repairs and jig and fixture requirements.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Have good attention to detail and strong ability to learn new techniques, systems and technologies.
- Maintain excellent machining and quality parameters on parts and projects.
- Be a team player who works well with colleagues.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
The candidate will have:
Minimum of 5 years’ relevant practical experience in Toolroom Environment
- Ideally Experience with CNC Machining Equipment.
- Ideally experience working within a medical device or aerospace environment.
- Ability to interpret drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Understanding Of CNC Machinery, G & M – codes, Offsets etc.
- Experience of CAD/CAM an advantage.
- Experience of Lean manufacturing systems.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Proficient IT Skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Email us to discuss opportunities or send us in your CV.