Reports to: Sales Manager
Overview: The Technical Sales Executive will maximize customer and order acquisition in line with company strategy. Overall responsibility for customer accounts and customer development in an assigned sales territory, by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and partnering
A degree in mechanical or similar engineering is preferred, however, a good engineering, commercial and or toolmaking experience is acceptable, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical products. Good working knowledge of MS Office & CRM systems is preferred. Experience in understanding and translating customer requirements into solutions in tandem with the DPF design team, efficient personal skills, strong work ethic and good communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the customer brief/remit, develop scope of works, concepts and solutions in conjunction with the customer and DPF design team.
- Discuss with customer/engineering/manufacturing as required, ensuring the design concepts fits exactly with customer brief.
- Specify material, design, and production requirements to meet client expectations.
- Ensure design timelines are set and followed correctly.
- Liaise with production, quality and applicable functions when appropriate & applicable.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement activities in the company.
- Working with sales to develop and nurture a strong and sustained relationship with the customer.
- Contribute to organic growth through the development of new customers for DPF.
- Work effectively within a multi-disciplinary environment such that designs consider the impact across all relevant disciplines such as quality, production, etc.
- Ensure that all documentation is managed according to the requirements of the job/projects
Email us to discuss this opportunity or fill out the form below, attaching your CV.