Position: Process Engineer
Reports To: Engineering and Maintenance Manager
Overall Definition of Role:
To identify progress and implement process, plant, and product improvements to improve production efficiency, profitability, and product quality. In addition, manage and operate the CMM function as required and provide support as required to other functions but in particular Supply Chain and Logistics
It is expected that as a natural part of the development of the team in DPF that all managers will act in a professional manners when dealing with each other/other employees, attend meetings on time and treat all company information with the required level of confidentiality.
- Oversee, identify, and implement improvements to existing processes and workflows.
- Optimize productivity by designing and implementing new procedures.
- Track metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Present findings and proposals to management as required.
- Develop clear schedules and budgets for agreed projects
- As required source any materials and equipment required for agreed projects.
- Provide support to other Departments as agreed and required.
- Overview and implement improvements as required to OEE data collection process
- Manage CMM function to ensure dates are met and operate as required.
- Provide full work packs as required for new products.
- Update work instructions for existing products as required.
- Ensure all machine TPM check sheets & manuals are up to date.
- Ensure that information on the Master List updated and current..
- Supply Chain Support as required but in particular issue PO’s for treats, support with Brexit implementation, automation of Capacity Plan and maintenance of the Part Entry on M1.
Note: This is an outline of key tasks, is not exhaustive and will be revised/updated as required on an on-going basis but at least quarterly.
Email us to discuss this opportunity or fill out the form below, attaching your CV.