Reports to: HSEQ Manager
To manage on a day-today basis all activities in relation to internal Quality Systems throughout DPF Engineering business.
It is expected that as a natural part of the development of the team in DPF that all employees act in a professional manner when dealing with each other/other employees, are punctual and treat all company information with the required level of confidentiality.
- Appraise internal & customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all deviations to relevant responsible manager to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitate initiative-taking solutions by collecting and analysing quality data.
- Review and update internal QMS, standards and policies in agreement with HSEQ Manager.
- Keep and maintain records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- In conjunction with the HSEQ Manager ensure that there is effective communication to achieve a common focus and department direction.
- Co-ordinate the Internal audit process and lead management reviews to ensure the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Inputting and support HSEQ department strategy.
- Revise and evaluate data to identify report ability and CAPA/Internal 8D Report decisions.
- Provide support for product assurance from design effort to initial product qualification followed to first phase production.
- Initiating and promoting cross functional partnerships to ensure the Team – consisting of Internal Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality and Sales – work together effectively to meet company objectives.
- Manage the HSE internal activities, to include First Aid and Fire Evacuation.
- Devise procedures to inspect, improve and report quality and/or health and safety issues.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output. Daily/Weekly/Monthly internal scrap assessment and report accordingly.
- Conduct CMM activities and assures completion of FAIR reports.
- Responsible for internal measurement devices/gauges calibration and report issues if identified to HSEQ Manager.
- Assist in development of work instructions along with route sheets for entire assigned programs.
- Daily communication and department support to HSEQ Manager to achieve and exceed company objectives.