Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: General Manager
The selected candidate will manage the day to day basis of all activities in relation to health, safety, environmental and quality for the business.
- Initiating and promoting cross-functional partnerships to ensure the Team consisting of Internal Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality and Sales are working together effectively to meet company objectives.
- Managing the HSEQ Group, to include recruitment & selection, training and development, and performance management of staff.
- Devise procedures to inspect, improve and report quality and health and safety issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all deviations to the relevant responsible manager to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- In conjunction with the GM/MD ensure that there is effective communication to achieve a common focus and direction.
- In conjunction with MD/GM develop annual budgets and that these budgets are achieved.
- Inputting and driving company plan in terms of Quality strategy and support.
- Reporting on departmental performance
Note: This is an outline of key tasks, it is not exhaustive and will be revised and updated as required on an ongoing basis.
- Experience of managing quality management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and AS 9100.
- Working in an engineering environment supplying high-quality precision engineering components into highly regulated sectors such as aerospace, medical devices or similar high tech sectors.
It is expected that as a natural part of the development of the team in DPF that all managers will act in a professional manner when dealing with each other/other employees, attend meetings on time and treat all company information with the required level of confidentiality.
Email us to discuss opportunities or send us in your CV.