Reports to: Manufacturing Manager.
- Perform efficient set up of CNC Machines to run medium to large volume batch runs.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Maintain excellent machining and quality parameters on production parts.
- Interact with all CNC Machines, control panels and programming parameters used within the Company.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
The candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant practical experience in operation/setting of CNC Machines.
- Ability to interpret drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Understanding Of G & M – codes, Offsets etc.
- Working knowledge of Fanuc controllers.
- Working knowledge of setting multi-axis machines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience of Lean manufacturing systems.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Ideally experience working within a medical device or aerospace environment.
- Experience of CAD/CAM an advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Shift Rates Apply
Email us to discuss opportunities or send us in your CV.