Reports to: Manufacturing Manager.
NQA Level 6 Qualification,
- Learn the trade of a highly skilled Toolmaker
- Learn how to operate manual precision engineering equipment
- Learn to Program CNC Machines to machine parts complete from design drawings using CAD/CAM and traditional methods.
- Learn to Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
The candidate will have:
- Minimum of Leaving Certificate Education. Application must be accompanied by LC results.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Leaving Certificate (Required)
Email us to discuss opportunities or send us in your CV.